On situation that bothered me. Was recording outside of the water treatment plant on Lake Dr., which I did not know at the time was the treatment facility. So I just knew there was this big building with heavy fences around it that had some amazing machinery sounds that I could not get close to on account of the security fence. I was aggravated and almost jumped it twice to get closer and investigate.
Another situation that bothered me was all of the chatter when I was trying to get wildlife sounds from the small pond between lake drive and the lake. No matter how long I waited or sat there would be people walking by or a plane overheard ruining my wildlife sound. I then realized the benefit of this sounds and that it really does show the true environment especially since it did not seize.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment