I would like to go back to the area where I first recorded the broken down building in the third ward on Lincoln st. That was the furthest most point of my Trek 2. I want to get some of the sound from around the area because it was the most peaceful place I had been directly in the city. One thing I did not record that was directly in my Trek areas last time is the Milwaukee art museum. I went out of my way to avoid it because I felt it was too cliche to film the architecture, but it is also one of the most beautiful and intriguing things on my blog path so I feel if I don't get some footage I will regret it.
Unlike my last trek I want to get some close ups on this trek, maybe of some greenery before it is all ruined by snow and other seasonal obstructions. I want to really get away form the medium shots that I am so used to shooting, I feel like I have found a niche but it is not a good one to be in, I want to have varied yet limited shots. Perhaps I will repeat some from my previous treks. I want to have an idea for sound as well before I shoot it, before I was recording then going over it looking for special things I missed. This time I want to record sound that I want to record, then go back and find the imperfections in it or the additives and use those. Not the sound I am looking to record. (if that makes sense)
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment